Creative Ways to List Your Business and Get Noticed – for Free!
Reading Time: < 1 minutes
Google, Yahoo, and Yelp are usually the first sites that come to mind when thinking of ways to help your business be more discoverable online, but we’ve compiled a list of 3 unique options you can utilize when managing your business listings – and the best part? They won’t cost you a dime.
1) Meta Business Suite
This is a free tool to manage and track all your business insights and activities across your Facebook, Instagram and Messenger accounts. It allows you to:
- Publish posts, stories, reels and more for both Facebook and Instagram without switching accounts
- Track insights and trends to see how your posts are performance and learn more about your audience
- Create ads
- Manage your inbox
2) Apple Business Connect
Just launched in January 2023, this free tool allows businesses to customize the way their information appears across Apple apps.
- Directly manage your information in the interactive Apple Maps place card
- “Showcases,” a new feature in the place card, helps businesses present customers with offers and incentives
- Highlights actions for customers to take directly from the Maps place card, like ordering groceries, making a hotel reservation, or making a dining reservation
If you have a business that may appeal to travelers and tourists, TripAdvisor listings can aid customers when making their travel decisions.
- Maintain your listing with up-to-date information, photos, and amenities
- The Analytics Suite provides information like click activity and demand trends
- Business owners can report faulty reviews
Of course, these options all require elbow grease from you, the business owner. When you’re ready to kick back and let US do the work for YOU, contact RaneyDayDesign.com to make sure your business listings are visible and accurate.